COMPUTERIZED WASTE SYSTEMS
BENEFITS AND PARTNERSHIP
Our Waste Reduction Program will significantly reduce your waste hauling expenses – guaranteed! We’ll drive out the savings by restructuring services, reducing administrative costs, eliminating errors, and leveraging our buying power. Additionally, we’ll work with you to obtain and retain regulatory compliance; provide comprehensive web-based reporting; and investigate and apply recycling services, as appropriate.
Our Vendor Partnership Program works like this:
- First we do a Waste Audit – provides a single point of contact, personal account manager, who examines every detail of the present trash and recycling services for the client. This includes volume generated, contents of waste stream, sources of waste, size and type of present containers, number of hauls or pulls per month for each container, methods of disposal, including landfills, transfer stations or recycling centers and the current cost for each location
- Next is a Contract Re-Negotiation – We are going to put your trash requirements out to bid with haulers we work with every day. We know what they should charge and we know what is considered great trash management service so we will make sure you get the best service at a great price for both of us.
- Service Implementation – We ensure a smooth transition into our Vendor Partnership program. Within 30 days we will have your new program in place, and you will not notice the change. We have transitioned customers with thousands of locations and always been up and running within 30 days.
- You will be assigned an Account Manager and you may never speak with a hauler again. Your waste management account manager handles every issue from placement to pick-up to problems.
- Consolidated Billing – We are going to create one bill, representing all your locations, thus saving your accounting department time and money.
Open 7 days a week
24 hours a day